There’s no guy out there that wants to take the “long road” when it comes to building muscle.
Because more muscle comes with a lot of great perks like looking great in your clothes and naked, feeling confident, getting more respect from your peers, attention from women, and on and on it goes.
The sooner you get these perks, the better, right?
Creatine monohydrate is one of the best tested and best received natural muscle-building supplements on the planet.
- A study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that creatine boosts muscle mass growth by an average of 0.36% each week and 1.09% strength each week.
- Creatine is also shown to boost testosterone. Testosterone is your main muscle-building hormone, so the more testosterone you have, the better. A 2009 study showed that after 7-days of high creatine supplementation, followed by 14 additional days of creatine maintenance supplementation, dihydrotestosterone (the most powerful form of testosterone) increased by 56% after the initial 7 days and remained 40% above the baseline after 14 days following.
- The Journal of athletic training tested how creatine supplementation affects the muscles themselves and found that creatine increases extracellular water and intracellular water in the muscles and causes something called “cell volumization”. As a result, you increase the size and density of your muscles so you can pack on more muscle with simple creatine supplementation, even without training.
Have you ever wondered what your physique would look like if you could squeeze out just a few more reps every set? And lift even just 5 or 10 more pounds than you’re lifting right now? The answer is, you’d have a noticeably more amount of muscle packed on your frame.
- A study published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine found that Beta Alanine can help you complete 22% more reps and lift 18% more total weight than you could without it. Which also led to an increase in muscle mass.
- One study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition compared two groups—one that took a Beta Alanine supplement, and one that didn’t. After a 21-day workout program, the researchers found that the Beta Alanine group built significantly more muscle than the non-Beta Alanine group.
- As a bonus, studies have shown that when you combine Beta Alanine with Creatine, all the muscle building benefits increase over time—which is pretty much unheard of. Click HERE to check out an “all-in-one” supplement that has Creatine and Beta Alanine in one formula (along with the other two on this list).
Did you know there’s a certain kind of body that men and women agree is an “alpha body”? Basically, it’s a muscular chest, round shoulders and wide back. And L-Carnitine helps specifically to give you this head-turning physique.
- In a 3-week study, researchers found men who take L-Carnitine have a higher density of muscle androgen receptors in their upper bodies than those who don’t. Androgen receptors are binding sites where testosterone meets your muscles to give them upgraded growth. L-Carnitine creates this effect even if you don’t workout. Yet, if you do train, it increases the effectiveness of L-Carnitine even more.
- Aside from being beneficial for androgen receptors, Carnitine has also been found to increase blood flow. L-Carnitine increases the amount of nitric oxide the body produces which means you’ll get a massive pump when you train. That pump won’t only make you look good when you train, but it also helps you build muscle faster.
- Sometimes building muscle can feel like taking two steps forward and one step back. That’s get ripped fast. But the good news is, L-Carnitine can fix that. An Austrian study found that L-Carnitine reduces muscle breakdown. This way you’re not starting from ground zero every time you train and can build muscle faster than you ever could without it.
By the way, studies have shown that if you combine L-Carnitine and Creatine, you’ll build muscle at an even more impressive rate. Want to get a supplement that combines both of them? Go HERE.
Betaine is an amino acid taken from beets. And surprisingly, it’s shown to be a game-changing ingredient for your physique.
- A study from the College of Massachusetts found that betaine supplementation burns fat and builds muscle at the same time. The results of the six-week study were that male subjects increased muscle mass by 4 pounds, arm size by 10%, and lost 7 pounds of body fat at the same time.
- A study from the University of Connecticut found that Betaine puts your body in the “perfect environment” for building muscle. It does this by regulating both your stress hormones (cortisol) and testosterone so that they work together to help you build muscle, instead of against one another.
- Another study from UCONN found that Betaine increases strength 25% and boosts power output by 20%. Increases like that will naturally improve your physique. Think about it. If you can increase your bench, squat, shoulder press by a full 25% all because of a taking a supplement, why wouldn’t you do that. Betaine is crazy powerful.
As an added bonus, Betaine also increases the amount of Carnitine your body produces. The more Carnitine you have, the more androgen receptors you’ll have on your upper body. As a result, you’ll practically force your body to put on muscle.
These are the best 4 supplements on earth for building muscle fast.
And I highly recommend checking them out for yourself…
But instead of checking them out separately, wouldn’t it be easier to get them all in one brand new supplement? Now you can. Because I’ve created a new muscle building supplement called MAXED OUT.
It combines Beta Alanine, Creatine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate and Betaine—and is scientifically proven to help you build muscle 57% faster, make you 42% stronger and boost testosterone by 110%.